The World Molecular Imaging Society is an international scientific educational organization dedicated to the understanding of biology and medicine.
They came to me to help redesign their website, which was sorely out-of-date. Below is a list of the major changes utilized in order to achieve the sleek, contemporary look they requested.
1. New wire-frame of site: included reorganization and relocation of some information, links and entire pages to help facilitate easier navigation.
2. Modernized navigation, call-to-action buttons & search features as well as created a centralized log-in area to alleviate multiple log-in requests while navigating through the site.
3. Created new & re-designed several old rotating banners for home page.
4. Created new layout for secondary home-page links.
5. Use of contemporary & high-quality photography throughout.
*New site is not yet live.